Information and Publishing Department
Information and Publishing Center of the Legal Institute of the Precarpathian National University named after Vasyl Stefanyk provides information support to the Law Institute.
The structural information and publishing center consists of a codification bureau and a publishing center.
Head of the Information and Publishing Center of the Law Institute – Kvasnytsia Stepan
tel. 38 (0342) 59-61-56
The publishing center of the Law Institute of the Precarpathian University named after Vasyl Stefanyk carries out the publishing and printing of a professional collection of scientific articles “Actual problems of the improvement of the current legislation of Ukraine”; conferences materials, which are held on the basis of the Law Institute, copies of educational materials, publishes the “Yurfakty Plus” institute newspaper.
– providing access to the electronic database of the current legislation of Ukraine;
– information support of the site of the Law Institute;
– organization of the publication of a professional collection of scientific articles “Actual problems of improving the current legislation of Ukraine”
– organization of printing of conference materials, round tables and scientific and practical seminars, which are held on the basis of the law institute.
– communication with the media.
The Codification Bureau of the Law Institute provides the structural units, employees, and students of the Institute with access to the electronic database of current legislation of Ukraine. This electronic database is constantly updated, therefore the faculty members and students can familiarize themselves with the latest regulatory acts.