Precarpathian Center of Legislative Initiatives of the State University “Precarpathian National University named after Vasyl Stefanyk” is a structural unit of the University, whose activities are related to the systematic analysis of the legislation of Ukraine, the preparation of bills on amendments to legal acts, expert examinations of normative acts, preparation of legal opinions.
– organizes joint research on law problems;
– develops proposals for existing normative legal acts and those whose projects are being developed, as well as methodological recommendations in this area;
– provides scientific-legal conclusions on the requests of people’s deputies of Ukraine, deputies of local councils of Ivano-Frankivsk region;
– participates in the organization and holding of joint scientific and practical conferences, seminars, roundtables, etc.;
– carries out informational and analytical analysis of national and foreign legislation, activities of law enforcement and judicial bodies, as well as the achievements of domestic and foreign studies;
– holds master classes and internships of specialists of various branches of law within the framework of the Center;
– promotes the attraction of resources for the development of scientific research, training and retraining of scientific personnel in the field of legal sciences, including international programs and projects, grants;
– organizes the issue of a regular specialized scientific information publication of the Center on the basis of its work;
– creates a single open electronic system of informational educational, methodological and scientific materials devoted to developments in the field of law sciences;
– conducts joint basic and applied scientific research works.
Petechel Oleksii – Candidate of Legal Sciences, Associate Professor of the Department of Criminal Law of the Legal Institute of the Precarpathian National University named after Vasyl Stefanyk
Tel. 0342 59-61-34